Thread: Increasing Inventory capacity

Increasing Inventory capacity

If the normal 70 item inventory seems too small, you can buy backpacks to raise your limit. You can buy a backpack at each of the following locations, and increase your limit by 10 with each backpack.

Gorhart: The Corner Shop
    Ysa: Asker's Alley
    Adessa: Domus Politica
    Rathir: The main Scholia Arcana building
    Mel Senshir: The central courtyard area

Good Luck

Hi,
    use this trick if you want more than the '120 items' to use:

Kill the seller in 'Mel Senshir' (the one you got the last one from) - now you have to sleep over in some place 'at least' 4 nights.
    (I usually teleport to the tournament place & sleep on the floor next between the vendors).
    Also make sure when you kill him he is close to his stand, not when he is wandering too far from it.
    I usually do this 'till I have '160~200 items' backpack (you're increasing yours by 10 every kill {he will have new backpack available for sale}).

Quote Originally Posted by stat.no.1 View Post
    Hi,
    use this trick if you want more than the '120 items' to use:

Kill the seller in 'Mel Senshir' (the one you got the last one from) - now you have to sleep over in some place 'at least' 4 nights.
    (I usually teleport to the tournament place & sleep on the floor next between the vendors).
    Also make sure when you kill him he is close to his stand, not when he is wandering too far from it.
    I usually do this 'till I have '160~200 items' backpack (you're increasing yours by 10 every kill {he will have new backpack available for sale}).
    Good supplement! But it is not necessary to make your killing near the seller's stand, though sometimes it is possible that when you "throw" his body onto somewhere you have no access, he'll revive there, thus making trouble. In fact, if you somehow make him revive far away from his stand, you have a possibility to kill him without causing others' notice, and then you don't have to pay for your crime!

However, sometimes you will find that the seller at Mel Senshir just will not revive, despite the days you have slept for. That is because you forgot to loot the seller after each kill. If you somehow find it impossible to loot him, don't worry, find somewhere and sleep for more than 10 days and everything will be OK! Enjoy yourself!