Thread: XP does not accrue anymore

XP does not accrue anymore

At 15,140 into level 40, I have noticed that I no longer gain xp by killing, completing quests, or reckoning mode. Nor do I get rewarded for helping people, they pretty must say thanks and move along. Anyone heard of this problem before? I have gone back to previous saves, gotten myself killed on purpose, and fast traveled all over trying to reset this. No joy. This game has ceased to be fun if I can't level up and there's no point to finishing things. Help.

Quote Originally Posted by atcagi View Post
    At 15,140 into level 40, I have noticed that I no longer gain xp by killing, completing quests, or reckoning mode. Nor do I get rewarded for helping people, they pretty must say thanks and move along. Anyone heard of this problem before? I have gone back to previous saves, gotten myself killed on purpose, and fast traveled all over trying to reset this. No joy. This game has ceased to be fun if I can't level up and there's no point to finishing things. Help.
    Hi,
    I know it's a little late for that, but you have reached the max. level (level 40) and after that you don't get any exp., only money & loot...

Thank you, I had given up on the response and had refused to play anymore. What had me confused was where it had stopped, at 15,140. And it showed the progress bar on the bottom with the number 41 at the right. Very misleading. Oh well, thanks for the help.

Hi again,
    if you liked the game I'd suggest to play it over again, but this time join all the fractions (army, travelers, sorcerers and the fae).
    You can do them all at once - this is more enjoying then playing thru the main story.
    I played thru this game 4~5 times 'cause I like the combat so much...
    Regarding the last 15 000 experience - it's the total exp. points you got from the fight & going over the 40 level (they didn't do a good job on many points in the game...).
    Also did you play the 2 add-ons? The 'Dead Kel' is the more interesting one.