Thread: What's happening with the KoA world?

What's happening with the KoA world?

So we've all heard about the troubles the parent company has had and I'd like to ask what is going on with all the KoA projects that were in the works before this (the mmo, KoA 2, maybe other DLCs for KoA)? Are they all definitely dead and the development teams disbanded or has anything been saved from destruction and is currently under development?

Thank you for your answers,

A fan

Quote Originally Posted by feanoro View Post
    So we've all heard about the troubles the parent company has had and I'd like to ask what is going on with all the KoA projects that were in the works before this (the mmo, KoA 2, maybe other DLCs for KoA)? Are they all definitely dead and the development teams disbanded or has anything been saved from destruction and is currently under development?

Thank you for your answers,

A fan
    I'm afraid the mmo project is doomed although a very early video for it was released awhile ago. I fear our hopes for a sequel will be dashed as well, but would love to hear official word either way.

Here's a link to the "leaked" video for the "doomed" mmo incase you were interested: http://kotaku.com/5924410/the-traile...ull-never-play

I still love Amalur and thank everyone involved in making it such a wonderful game.

Another fan