Thread: Blood and Gore Options?

Blood and Gore Options?

Hi, I've been reading up on this game and it looks like a lot of thought has been put into it, it's well developed, and beautiful. I'm seriously considering purchasing it, but I was wondering if there is a way to disable the blood and gore? I've been waiting for a long time for an RPG game to come out that isn't riddled with sex, drugs, and profanity. I'm so glad that those things didn't go into this game--especially in today's market, where every RPG game seems to almost require a "sexual themes" or stronger rating just to make it off the box-store shelf. I'm very impressed and offer my congratulations on successfully defying the norm!
    Is there a blood and gore disabling option built into the game?
    If not, are there any mods out there that I could download that would disable the blood and gore?
    Thanks in advance.

Oh, I really feel happy to find such a good boy like you! I am also a little annoyed by the fact that most "big" games nowadays are involved with some contents inappropriate for adolescents! But as far as I know, I'm afraid your expectation is not able to be fulfilled now. And I think compared with some other games, Amalur has been quite non-inviolent in my opinion. Also, if you don't use any weapons or abilities with a bleeding effect, you'll rarely see blood in the game. That is all I can provide you. Good luck!

Ok, thank you very much. I guess I'll think about it. You are right, though. It doesn't seem nearly as bloody as something like black ops or even the elder scrolls games.