Thread: What Do You Like The Most About KoA: Reckoning?

Hybrid View

What Do You Like The Most About KoA: Reckoning?

What do you like about KoA: Reckoning?

You can mention anything that might be on the PC version which isn't on the PS3/Xbox version.

For me personally, the best thing is the graphics. I only play games with good quality graphics and this game fits the bill.

The graphics are really good and the game itself is good.

The game keeps you entertained for quite a long time with all the quests you get to do.

Just the fact that it is a game which is similar to Skyrim in more ways than one and because of the fact I've finished Skyrim, I was looking for a new similar game to play and this fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckon View Post
    What do you like about KoA: Reckoning?

You can mention anything that might be on the PC version which isn't on the PS3/Xbox version.

For me personally, the best thing is the graphics. I only play games with good quality graphics and this game fits the bill.
    First of all, this is the now the only available RPG with a perfect set of act elements! If there is a continued version to be expected, it is seriously suggested that all of the act moves be preserved! Maybe add a little more! And many of the abilities are also very fascinating!

Secondly, the graphics are also a perfect aspect of this game. Unlike those RPGs where you can hardly distinguish enemies from their surroundings, KOA provide with us a big feast for the eyes!
    Third, the lookings of many weapons and armours are deadly amazing! I really enjoy them!