Thread: Fast Travel/Quick Trip PROBLEM!

Fast Travel/Quick Trip PROBLEM!

On the PS3 I just figured out how to do a quick trip but it keeps saying that at present I can't use it which is annoying. How can I fix this problem because it is taking the enjoyment out of the game?

This has been a well documented issue/bug/glitch that happens when playing the game and it obviously has not been patched yet. It's nothing you can help really, just going to have to wait until patches are released although I'm sure they released one previously for this issue.

I thought this was patched a while back unless there is another bug which causes the same problem.

Any how, you'll have to wait until the bug is patched buddy, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmighty View Post
    This has been a well documented issue/bug/glitch that happens when playing the game and it obviously has not been patched yet. It's nothing you can help really, just going to have to wait until patches are released although I'm sure they released one previously for this issue.
    Well, maybe what you said makes sense, but I think the starter's problem is caused for the reason that you are in a cave or house, etc.! If you want to fast travel, you will have to get outside in the open air! Also, in the island of Dead Kel, you will find yourself unable to fast travel in the place where you sacrifice yourself as the Scion, until you withdraw for about 100 meters!